Feature Extraction 10.7
Agilent's Feature Extraction software reads and processes up to 100 raw microarray image files in an automated, walkaway mode. The software automatically finds and places microarray grids, rejects outlier pixels, accurately determines feature intensities and ratios, flags outlier pixels, and calculates statistical confidences.
- Integration with eArray to automatically download grid files and software protocols for improved ease-of-use
- Application-specific QC reports provide metrics targeted to the experiment
- QC Metric Sets with Thresholds provide guidance on identifying key metrics and establishing normal ranges of metrics for Agilent microarrays
- Automatic notifications of new software protocols, and new software releases
- Improved extraction speeds for faster image analysis
- Optimized algorithms and protocols yield accurate data